The firm has a team of accountants and experts dedicated to carrying out all the accounting and certification services necessary for the use or assignment of tax credits accrued in relation to building renovation and energy efficiency practices, such as the Superbonus 110% or other tax bonuses (energy efficiency, anti-seismic adaptation, renovations, façade bonus, etc.).
Our assistance comprises the following phases and activities:
- preparation of tax statements regarding the Superbonus 110% and other tax benefits;
- simulation of the tax benefit due and the net cost of the investment, in relation to an operation covered by tax relief;
- verification of the requirements for obtaining the bonus or superbonus 110% for main and accessory operations, determination of the tax deductions due, verification of the capacity of the deductions with respect to income, determination of the net cost of the investment and simulation of the possibility of transferring the tax credit to a bank;
- supporting activities for the preparation of the documentary file, which includes continuous assistance, for the entire duration of the property renovation, aimed at the creation and management of the documentary file necessary for the future issue of the tax certificate and/or for possible inspections by the Inland Revenue Department;
- assistance with the correct management of payments, monitoring of the upper limits for different types of expenditure, and assistance with the possible assignment of credit to third parties;
- assistance and advice for the issue of the Conformity Certificate for the purposes of the option to discount or transfer the invoice.