I have been a chartered accountant since 2008 and I provide accounting and tax consulting services and assistance for professionals, commercial and medium-sized industrial companies. I have handled and supervised extraordinary transactions, with a particular focus on private equity operations, with the drafting of appraisals of companies. I have also handled and supervised due diligence activities on acquisitions and disposals of companies and shareholdings and on reorganisations of groups of companies.
I have been working with the firm for about 20 years, first as a trainee and now as a fully-qualified chartered accountant. The firm’s training experience gave me the possibility to grow professionally and humanly, giving me the opportunity to work with partners and associates of the firm from whom I have learned and to whom I also hope I have given something in human and professional terms.
Personal profiles and commitments
Working, exchanging views and collaborating with a view to achieving common growth are values that I believe should be central to every individual’s attention and action. Respect and empathy are the keys to success in the firm’s professional dealings and in the relationship with clients.
- Consulting and professional services for individuals
- Insurance - brokerage
- Mechanical and Mechanical Engineering Industry
- Metal and Steel Industry
- Non-Profit and Third Sector
Area of Expertise
- Electronic Invoicing
- Taxation of natural persons
- Taxation of professionals
- Tax Monitoring for natural persons - RW
- Financial statements - management control - auditing - compliance - corporate assignments
- Strategic - management and organisational consulting
- Appraisals and Valuations of shares - companies and estates
- Tax consolidation
- Tax consulting and assistance
- Corporate and Group Taxation
- M&A - extraordinary transactions and due diligence