I graduated cum laude in Administration, Finance and Control from the University of Genoa in 2014, following a scientific high school education. Immediately after graduating, I started my career as a chartered accountant at professional firms in Genoa. Qualified as a chartered accountant in 2016, and as an auditor in 2018, I gained several years of experience at Studio Associato KPMG working as a tax manager. I always keep up to date by participating in masters, university training courses and collaborating with the Study Commissions of the Order of Chartered Accountants. I am the author of numerous articles published in Amministrazione & Finanza, a Wolters Kluwer magazine.
I enjoy commitment and have a passionate interest in tax matters. I deal mainly with national and international corporate and tax law, in which I have many years of experience assisting medium to large multinational groups.
Personal profiles and commitments
I like to keep fit and practise sport on a daily basis.
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- Food industry
- Chemical and Petrochemical industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Area of Expertise
- IFRS International Accounting Standards
- Tax consolidation
- Tax consulting and assistance
- International and European Union Tax Law
- Corporate and Group Taxation
- Indirect and Registration Taxation
- M&A - extraordinary transactions and due diligence