After attending a high school for applied sciences with a focus on computer science, I started studying for a Master’s Degree in Law. During these years, I also continued to develop my interest in IT subjects by taking some courses on blockchain technology.
After an initial placement in the firm as part of the legal clinic for start-ups, I started practising law in March 2023 with a view to taking the State exam to qualify as a lawyer.
Personal profiles and commitments
I am a curious and sunny person with great adaptability also fuelled by a 5-month experience in America, a period during which I had the opportunity to travel and get to know different cultural backgrounds.
- IT – Software – AI – Innovation
- Start-ups & Venture Capital
- Insurance - brokerage
- Renewable energies
- Information and Communication Technology / AI
Area of Expertise
- Start-up & Venture Capital
- Legal and corporate consulting and assistance
- Corporate agreements
- Leg. Decree 231/01
- M&A - extraordinary transactions and due diligence