This brings the number of partners in the firm to twenty-three, comprised of 12 Equity Partners and 11 newly-appointed Income Partners, divided between the three offices in Milan, Genoa and Turin, and active in the following sectors: Tax, Legal, Advisory, M&A, Corporate, Accounting and Payroll.
- Alice Finamore, who joined ECOVIS STLex in 2006 and works in the Genoa office. She provides tax consulting services and assistance to medium-sized national and international companies and groups.
- Andrea Chiodi, a chartered accountant, who has worked with ECOVIS STLex since 2003 and operates mainly in the Genoa office. He has accumulated significant experience in tax litigation and pre-litigation and specialises in national and international VAT matters.
- Chiara Albusceri, a lawyer, who has been with ECOVIS STLex since 2016 and works in the Milan office. She deals with civil, corporate, commercial and M&A law, particularly with corporate contracts, corporate transactions, litigation, arbitration and insolvency proceedings.
- Daniela Martino, a chartered accountant, who has worked with firm since 2008. She provides consultancy and tax, corporate and accounting assistance for corporations and national groups. She is also head of the accounting department at the Genoa office.
- Gabriella Allodi, a chartered accountant, who has been with ECOVIS STLex since 1997 and provides tax and corporate consulting services and assistance mainly to medium-sized national and international corporations and groups. She carries out supervisory and auditing activities as a member of the Board of Auditors of various companies and organisations.
- Giovanni Galardi, a chartered accountant, who has worked with ECOVIS STLex since 1995 and operates mainly in the Genoa office. He provides consultancy and assistance mainly for medium-sized national and international corporations and groups, as well as handling extraordinary transactions. He carries out supervisory and auditing activities as a member of the Board of Auditors of various companies and organisations. He has been head of and coordinator of the corporate department of the Genoa office, since 2004.
- Maria Grazia Vantaggiato, a chartered accountant, who has accumulated significant professional experience working with leading tax consultancy firms. Over the years, she has specialised in tax and corporate consultancy and assistance for national and multinational companies and groups operating in the commercial and industrial sectors, as well as extraordinary transactions.
- Simona Bacco, a chartered accountant, with ECOVIS STLex since 2001, who works mainly in the Genoa office dealing with tax consulting in relation to direct taxes and tax litigation, working with major companies operating in the shipping, mass retail and renewable energy sectors.
- Simona Reggiani, a chartered accountant, who works in the Genoa office and deals mainly with national and international corporate and tax law, in which she had many years of experience assisting medium to large multinational groups.
- Simone Pesce, a chartered accountant, who has been with ECOVIS STLex since 2016 and works in the Milan office. He provides ordinary and extraordinary consulting services in tax and corporate matters, mainly for corporations and medium-sized groups. He is an expert in tax and administrative compliance and is a member of various boards of auditors and supervisory bodies.
- Valentina Ganzaroli, a chartered accountant, who joined ECOVIS STLex in 2007 and provides corporate, accounting and tax advice and assistance to Italian companies operating in the commercial, industrial and financial sectors, as well as handling extraordinary transactions.