I graduated in law in 2016 from the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart in Milan, with a thesis on tax law, and I have been registered as a lawyer since 2020. I work mainly in the areas of tax and corporate law, without neglecting civil and administrative law.
Over the years, I have gained significant experience in both out-of-court and litigation. I habitually assist private individuals and companies before courts of first and second instance, as well as before regional administrative courts, ordinary courts, courts of appeal and justice of the peace offices, and I also assist companies in the preparation and implementation of Organisation, Management and Control Models pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/2001 and contracts.
- Web - E-commerce
- Consulting and professional services for individuals
- Textile Industry
- Non-Profit and Third Sector
- Clinics - health - medical
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Area of Expertise
- Tax litigation and pre-litigation
- Anti-money laundering law
- Legal and corporate consulting and assistance
- Civil litigation and pre-litigation
- Rental Contracts
- Leg. Decree 231/01