I graduated in Administration Finance and Control from the University of Genoa in 2019, with a mark of 110 cum laude. I gained my first professional experience at Deloitte in Genoa, working in the Business Tax area. I took part in the “Tax” master course held at Deloitte in November 2020. I qualified as a chartered accountant in 2021 and joined ECOVIS STLex in 2022.
Within the firm I focus mainly on ordinary and extraordinary tax advice and assistance for corporations. My work focuses on ordinary compliance, and I have also acquired a good knowledge of TCF (Tax Framework Control) having participated in various projects at my previous firm.
Personal profiles and commitments
I am spontaneous and very determined, willing to learn and rise to every challenge. I like working as part of a team, interacting and exchanging points of view with colleagues. I love life and really enjoy walking, sports and travelling.
- Real Estate - Real Estate Agencies
- Logistics - transport and storage
- Utilities and multi-utilities (waste - water - electricity - gas)
Area of Expertise
- Financial statements and management control
- Leg. Decree 231/01
- Tax consulting and assistance
- Corporate and Group Taxation
- M&A - extraordinary transactions and due diligence